The other day a guy comes in after a pretty serious electrical shock. He was working on a commercial lighting installation and got zapped by a pretty high voltage. He fell off his ladder and injured himself in the fall as well.
Anyway, he was very lucky to not be horribly injured or killed so I asked him how it happened. He then told me that a year before when he was working on the same site, working on the SAME LIGHT ARRAY, he got shocked in the same way! He even told me he was doing the same thing that caused him to be shocked that first time! I asked why in the Hell would he do that and he simply shrugged and said. “Well, I figured they fixed it after the first time since you know, lightning never strikes twice in the same spot!”